We’re thrilled to announce our new and improved version of HelloSign for Salesforce.
The latest edition of HelloSign for Salesforce was tailor-made for teams seeking an uninterrupted way to complete signing workflows in Salesforce and the SFDC ecosystem. Users can now create and manage templates, easily add HelloSign to other integrated apps, and automate signing flows – from anywhere within Salesforce.
Admins, VARs, and developers who want flexibility and extensibility from an eSignature product in Salesforce will be particularly excited about the updates.
Learn more below!
What’s New With HelloSign for Salesforce
- (Truly) Native Template Records in SFDC. HelloSign for Salesforce now allows users to create, edit, and archive document templates from their Salesforce organization. It’s the first functionality of its kind in Salesforce, as other eSignature integrations require you to leave Salesforce to prepare or save templates.
- Easy Integration with Other Apps and Services. System Integrators and Value Added Resellers (VARs) can integrate HelloSign into other apps by providing the HelloSign service via "global scope method.” This allows developers to integrate and automate signing workflows from anywhere in Salesforce or any other integrated service.
- Flexible Configuration. With just a few clicks (and no code), admins can configure the ability to send documents for signature from any object within Salesforce, making it more efficient for users to send documents to prospects, and shortening the turnaround time to close a deal.
- Updated Admin Screen. New and improved design makes it even easier to get users up and running with the integration.
- All the Functionality of Our First Version. All of the above builds on the foundation of our original HelloSign for Salesforce integration. You’ll still enjoy things like document tracking and the ability to auto-populate information into your documents.
Interested in Using the Newest Version of HelloSign for Salesforce? Let’s Talk!